September 14, 2010

Broken Doors and Shooting Guns!

As I was sitting next to my sister in the car driving our way to the dance studio for her lesson, I started to recall some of my most memorable memories that made me smile and laugh. =D
During the summer time when I was about 8 or 9 me and my two brothers decided to build a tree fort but while building it we ran out of nails (typical thing to happen) so my older brother Jake told me to go in to my dad's shop and get some more! Ah! great idea. So I took his brand new automatic scooter that he got for his birthday in January and rode it up the driveway and to my destination. As I was getting closer and closer one of my blondes moment decided to come and pay a visit: I forgot how to stop the scooter. So here I'm riding the thing, freaking out cause I forgot what to stop. I realized I had two options: Ride down the freaky hill or crash into my dad's shop door. I chose option number 2. The good news was I remembered how to stop the scooter. bad news was I had already broken his door. A dramatic moment it was cause knowing that if my dad had found out I would probably get a spanking or be grounded for life. I probably spent 10 minutes trying to fix the door and failed. I was on a time crunch cause in 30 minutes my dad was going to leave for work which meant he needed to get his tools out of the... shop. Asked my brother for help but I don't think he was able to do much either. I don't know what happened after that. I knew my dad found out but I don't know if he knew who did it.
Another one of my favorite memory was when I got shot by the BB gun when I was 9. Yeah, not much to that story. I was just doing my thing, walking around the all of a sudden I felt a sharp pain on my thigh. Apparently my brother thought it would be a great idea to shoot right next to me... I guessed he missed. But, all in all, I wasn't actually too mad at him. Afterwards (like 20 minutes later) I actually thought it was pretty funny! :D

Okay, so now in the last two days I have seen two new movies in the theater! :D "Eat pray Love" and "The Other Guys". Both pretty good movies. Though, if I had to watch either one of them again I would probably choose "The Other Guys". Why? Well, one reason is that... I'm not too much into chick flicks. Most of them bore me. I mean I do admit I find some actually very entertaining but I don't have the greatest opinion on them. I guess I'm one of those girls who prefer action, suspense, mystery, fantasy, horror, and thriller type movies. With comedy! Especially black comedies. Love em'!!! ^_^ Anyways, second reason why I didn't like "Eat Pray Love" that much was... actually I don't have a second reason. Just wasn't my type of movie.

"The Other Guys". Now I had lots of reasons why I like that movie. It was hilarious! Made me laugh a lot. Big Plus was that it has a lot of cool actor and actresses in it! especially The Rock. He's coo' man ;) The movie kept me entertained pretty much through the whole movie. Though didn't help I wasn't in the greatest mood because I was and still am sick with a cold and a horrible cough. Plus I was pretty tired then. Even coffee didn't wake me up :\ Was horrible. But yeah that is my quick review on those two movies! :)

God Bless,
~Sammy

3 comments:

  1. Great childhood memories. I do sometimes wish I was a kid again. Umm.... I had a little difficulty reading your post. Maybe you should change the colour? God bless you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your post, Sierra!! I never knew about the scooter incident. Too bad you weren't several years older, in the city, being rescued by an adorable hunk. ;)

    ReplyDelete