September 4, 2010

Num num! Death by boredom.

I just googled if it was possible to die of boredom. No, it's not possible, but boredom can be the reason of death. Oh, he was so bored so he decided to go bungee jumping but the rope broke and splat! He's dead. Why did he go bungee jumping? He was bored and thought it bungee jumping was a great idea to cure him of his boredness. Yeah... I found this site and it was all about things you can do when you are bored. "474 Things To Do When You're Bored". I found a few things that sounded fun to do! :D

Anyways, so my day has been pretty eventful! I got a quite a few things done that have been on my need-to-do list for a little while. Still have more stuff to do like clean and rearrange my room and continue making stuff for the Christmas Bizarre that me and my friend plan on participating this December... or November. Can't remember which month. I'm really excited though. Last time I did it which was... 3 or 4 years ago and it was a blast! Made some fiat money! But spent it all when I was there. :P

I ABSOLUTELY love Pumpkin. The smell and taste. Pumpkin pie, Pumpkin Spice latte, Pumpkin spice candle, and pumpkin pudding!!! Though, I've never had Pumpkin pudding but I bet it tastes delicious!
I can't describe the Fantabulousness of Pumpkin.
Yesterday me and my mom went to Starbucks and I got myself a Pumpkin Spice frappuccino (my heart about melted to death) and then we went to Costco to get a few things and there they had a little stand giving free bite sized samples of some Pumpkin pie. I was so freakin' excited! It was such a refreshing taste after not having that stuff in almost a year. ^_^ After that day in town I decided to research the health benefits of pumpkin!
So here are some stuff about it:

1~ Pumpkins provide a healthy dose of vitamin C and E, immune-boosting zinc, Potassium and magnesium! Also a cup of cooked pumpkin has more than 12,000 IUs of vitamin A.

2~ They boast beta and alpha carotenoids, antioxidants that can help prevent cell damage.

3~ Pumpkins are high in protein! One ounce contains about 7 grams of protein.

4~ It's orange so it too supports healthy eyes! Thanks to lutein! :D

5~ It also has essential fatty acid oils! Num num!

and finally: 6~ Our dear pumpkins also help the body get rid of unwelcome digestive inhabitants like parasites! O_O
So yeah that's just some sweet facts about pumpkins. I'm lovin' it! God knew what He was doin' when he made em'!

Well that is all for now cause I am getting a headache.
Until next time,
~Sammy

3 comments:

  1. Now that I know how good pumpkin is for me, I love it even more! LOL, it would be so funny if we could die of boredom! Like if all our neurons in our brains suddenly went dead, like a power outage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sooo glad you can't die of boredom! Imagine how awful that would be.... "here lies Frank... the boredom got too much for him to handle" Looking forward to your next post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Didn't know pumpkin has many benefits. I like potatoes.

    ReplyDelete